ITEMS WE INSPECT
What a general home inspection includes?
- Foundations, Grading and Drainage
- Doors, Windows, Interior and Exterior Walls
- Roof Cover, Roof Structure, Attic
- Ventilation and Insulation
- Electrical Panels and Branch Outlets
- Plumbing Systems and Fixtures
- Appliances (Includes Model and Serials Numbers)
- Heating Systems, Cooling Systems and Ducts
- Floors and Ceilings
- Garage, Garage Door Openers
- Driveway, Walkways and Stairways
- Sprinklers, Gas Lines
You need a home inspector! When you hire a home inspector, you are hiring an experienced professional who has the training and experience in the building industry. It is the job of the home inspector to not only evaluate the condition of the house's major systems and structural integrity, but also to evaluate how these systems are working together and identify areas that need to be watched, repaired or replaced.
Your home inspector gives you the "Big Picture" analysis of the house you are purchasing. If the home inspector identifies the need for a costly, detailed analysis of any of the houses' systems or structures, the inspector will recommend the appropriate professional, which may be an experienced specialist with expertise analyzing that particular system or structure. The need for this kind of expensive, detailed analysis is rare.
Our home inspection service is a visual inspection of the structural elements and systems which are accessible. This typically includes:
- Exterior, walls & siding
- Porches and decks
- Electrical systems
- Plumbing systems
- Doors and windows
- Heating and air conditioning systems
- Grading and Drainage
- Attached Garage
We strongly encourage you to accompany the inspector for a walk through at the conclusion of the inspection so that you may ask questions and gain a better understanding of the systems in the home.
If you have any questions, or are interested in any other services, please contact us so we may discuss your needs.